Every year, universities from Greece and abroad, attend RhodesMRC in organized delegations. Organized delegations facilitate the contact of dozens of participants with the Organizing Committee through their head delegates and resolve matters like fee payments and country attribution in the most easy and quick way.
For RhodesMRC 2017, organized delegations have been given extra priority, with the lowest fees at 60,00€ available only to organized delegations that will register till 30/04 and pay their fees till 05/05/2017. Organized delegations have lowest fees, but can only apply and register on fully-prepaid, non-refundable condition.
- A group delegation is an organized group of participants coming from a department, school, college, university of even a city.
- A group delegation has at least 5 members that will participate as delegates to be considered as such.
- A group delegation has to be recognized by the Organizing Committee of RhodesMRC 2017 as such. The Organization Committee of RhodesMRC reserves the right to decline the request for official group delegation to any group.
- To start the process for the creation of an official delegation, contact us at email@example.com, as soon as possible.
- Each group delegation has an officially recognized liaison with RhodesMRC, aka the Head Delegate, and its members register by a specially created registration form.
- Group delegations register only in specified dates and for reduced fees, on a fully prepaid, non-refundable basis:
- Early Bird Registration: 01/03/2017-30/04/2017, reduced fees at 60,00€, payable till 05/05/2017
- Special Offer Registration: 01/05/2017-30/06/2017, reduced fees at 65,00€, payable till 07/07/2017
- Summer Offer Registration: 01/07/2017-31/07/2017, reduced fees at 70,00€, payable till 04/08/2017
- The fees payment will be done in three installments, after the completion of each registration period. For example, a delegation has a total of 30 participants; the 15 of them applied before 30/04, an extra 10 applied before 30/06 and the rest 5 applied before 31/07. The deposits will have to be 15×60€ = 900€ before 05/05/2017, 10×65€ = 650€ before 07/07/2017 and 5×70€ = 350€ before 04/08/2017.
- If an installment is to be missed, then all the participants will be considered as applicants of the next class of fees. E.g. if the fees for early bird applicants is not paid by 05/05/2017, then all the applicants will be considered automatically as Special Offer applicants, losing 5€ from their discount.
- Group delegations may replace members in case of cancellation, till July 31, 2017. After that date no replacements will be accepted.
- After 01/08/2017 and till the end of the application period, all group delegation applicants will be converted to individual applicants.
- After 01/08/2017 and till the end of the application period, all potential members of a group delegation apply only as individuals.
Currently, the universities/departments organizing an organized delegation to RhodesMRC 2017, are:
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Department of Law: Miltiadis Sarigiannidis, Assistant Professor | Head Delegate: Polyxeni Botou
- Department of Political Sciences: TBA
- National & Kapodistrian University of Athens
- Department of Law: TBA
- Department of Political Science and Public Administration: Emmanouela Doussi, Associate Professor
- Panteion University
Department of Sociology: Vasso Artinopoulou, Professor
- University of Piraeus
Department of International and European Studies: TBA
- Democritus University of Thrace
- Department of Law: Efthymios Papastavridis, Lecturer
- Department of Social Administration and Political Science: Sotirios Serbos, Assistant Professor
- Department Language, Literature and Civilization of the Black Sea Countries:Vassilis Grammatikas, Assistant Professor
- University of Macedonia
- Department of International and European Studies: Theodosis Karvounarakis, Professor, Chief Academic Officer for ThessISMUN.
- Department of Balkan, Slavic and Oriental Studies: Nikolaos Zaikos, Associate Professor
- University of the Aegean
- Department of Mediterranean Studies: Konstantinos Magliveras, Professor | Head Delegate: Andreas Papaiosif
- Department of Sociology: Panagiotis Grigoriou, Professor, Dean at the School of Social Studies
- Ionion University
- Department of Foreign Languages, Translation and Interpretation: Stavros Katsios, Professor, Vice-Rector of the Ionion University
- University of Peloponnese
- University of Crete
If you want to organize a delegation to RhodesMRC 2017, representing your university or department, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your university/department is not represented above, and there is no willing for an organized delegation, you are kindly advised to apply as an individual.