Thank you for your interest to apply to the University Edition of RhodesMRC 2017.
For the High School Edition of RhodesMRC 2017, to be held in Rhodes, Greece, November 9-12, 2017, click here.
- The application period starts on March 01, 2017 and ends as soon as all available seats are filled, but no later than August 31, 2017.
- All adults, age 18-35, with advanced language skills in English are welcome to apply as delegates, staff members, members of the press or observers.
- A delegate is assigned to a country and represents the country during the sessions.
- A staff member serves as an usher during sessions and is involved in the overall preparation of the conference.
- A member of the press works towards covering the conference preparation and proceedings.
- An observer is an individual that can attend the proceedings, without any right to intervene in the procedure or interact with the board and delegates.
- Applicants younger than 18 or older than 35 may apply as observers, staff members and members of the press. Their participation as a delegate will be considered, upon availability.
- The fees are set to 75,00€ per person and include: the Participant's Kit, the Certificate, the Opening and Closing Ceremonies, incl. their receptions, all lunches and coffee breaks offered during sessions.
- Bank and/or currency conversion expenses are charged to the applicant.
- Cancellation Policy, applying only to full fees: Refundable at 100% for cancellations till 31/07/2017 and 50% for cancellations till 31/08/2017.
- Reduced fees apply to Group Delegations and to certain individuals applying within specific periods.
- The members of the Organizing Committee, the Scientific Committee and the Board, the staff members and the members of the press receive a full-fee waiver.
- A group delegation is an organized group of participants coming from a department, school, college, university of even a city.
- A group delegation has at least 5 members that will participate as delegates to be considered as such.
- A group delegation has to be recognized by the Organizing Committee of RhodesMRC 2017 as such. The Organization Committee of RhodesMRC reserves the right to decline the request for official group delegation to any group.
- To start the process for the creation of an official delegation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, as soon as possible.
- Each group delegation has an officially recognized liaison with RhodesMRC, aka the Head Delegate, and its members register by a specially created registration form.
- Group delegations register only in specified dates and for reduced fees, on a fully prepaid, non-refundable basis:
- Early Bird Registration: 01/03/2017-30/04/2017, reduced fees at 60,00€, payable till 05/05/2017
- Special Offer Registration: 01/05/2017-30/06/2017, reduced fees at 65,00€, payable till 07/07/2017
- Summer Offer Registration: 01/07/2017-31/07/2017, reduced fees at 70,00€, payable till 04/08/2017
- The fees payment will be done in three installments, after the completion of each registration period. For example, a delegation has a total of 30 participants; the 15 of them applied before 30/04, an extra 10 applied before 30/06 and the rest 5 applied before 31/07. The deposits will have to be 15x60€ = 900€ before 05/05/2017, 10x65€ = 650€ before 07/07/2017 and 5x70€ = 350€ before 04/08/2017.
- If an installment is to be missed, then all the participants will be considered as applicants of the next class of fees. E.g. if the fees for early bird applicants is not paid by 05/05/2017, then all the applicants will be considered automatically as Special Offer applicants, losing 5€ from their discount.
- Group delegations may replace members in case of cancellation, till July 31, 2017. After that date no replacements will be accepted.
- After 01/08/2017 and till the end of the application period, all group delegation applicants will be converted to individual applicants.
- After 01/08/2017 and till the end of the application period, all potential members of a group delegation apply only as individuals.
- Only individuals that come from a department, school, college, university or city, with no official delegation to RhodesMRC 2017 can apply as individuals, before 31/07/2017.
- The fees are set to 75,00€ per person for applications from 01/03/2017 till 31/08/2017.
- Cancellation Policy, applying only to full fees: Refundable at 100% for cancellations till 31/07/2017 and 50% for cancellations till 30/08/2017.
- For individual applicants the following special offer periods apply, on a fully prepaid, non-refundable basis:
- Early Bird Registration: 01/03/2017-30/04/2017, reduced fees at 65,00€, payable till 05/05/2017
- Special Offer Registration: 01/05/2017-30/06/2017, reduced fees at 70,00€, payable till 07/07/2017
- After 31/08/2017 or after all seats are filled, no further applications will be accepted.
- After 08/09/2017 all applicants that have not paid their fees will be automatically rejected.
Applicants requiring a visa to travel in Greece
- In case you are from a country the citizens of which are required to have a valid visa in order to enter Greece, the Organizing Commitee of RhodesMRC 2017 is able to provide you with an invitation letter, safe the following criteria are met:
- Your application form has been evaluated positively by the Registration Committee
- You will provide any additional documentation or contacts requested by the Registration Committee
- You have been accepted for participation to the conference
- You are the owner of a valid passport
- Your local/nearest Greek authorities are positive with granting you a visa
- For more information on how to acquire a visa, please visit: http://www.mfa.gr/en/visas/visas-for-foreigners-traveling-to-greece/
- RhodesMRC 2017 Registration Committee will accept no applications from applicants requiring Visa, after July 15, 2017.